UX Research Coaching
Mentorship has played and continues to play an important role in my career. I want to give back and offer mentorship to aspiring UX Researchers in their early career stages from High-School, University to their first job.
Coaching areas include:
- What is UX Research and is it right for me?
- How do I land my first job in UX Research?
- What UX Research skills do I need to develop and how?
- What types of UX Research career paths are there and how do I chose mine?
- How do I apply to UX Research jobs and increase my chances?
- General feedback on CV, personal statements and research portfolio.
I used to offer 45min coaching sessions for free but due to high demand, the structure has changed to the following:
One 15min coaching session to answer any pressing questions you may have. This is free. To book, follow these instructions.
45min coaching sessions. Free for underrepresented groups in technology*. Otherwise a $70 donation to a cause of your choice. Please email me at mail at janahrend.com and to set up a time that works best. Donations can be made using Paypal Donation. Feel free to book a free 15min session beforehand.
*Underrepresented groups in technology according to the Anita Borg Institute: All women. And African American, Hispanic/Latino and Native American men and women.