Get UX Research Mentorship & Coaching
Mentorship has played and continues to play an important role in my UX Research career. I want to give back and offer UX Research mentorship and coaching to aspiring UX Researchers in their early career stages. Are you in your first jobs, at University or High-School and consider getting into UX Research? Then reach out below to set up some time.
Typical mentoring and coaching topics are:
- What is UX Research and is it right for me?
- How do I land my first job in UX Research?
- What UX Research skills should I develop and how?
- What types of UX Research career paths are there and how do I chose mine?
- How does the application process look like?
- How do I prepare my application and for the interviews?
- General feedback on CV, personal statements and research portfolios.
Email me at mailatjanahrend.com or directly schedule a 30 minute session here. It’s free!
I block out 4 hours/week for UX Mentoring/Coaching. Should all slots be taken, feel free to send me an email anyway and we can find some time.